All Native Group is looking to fill the position of Management Analyst III. The Management Analyst will carry out organizational studies and evaluations, design management systems and procedures, perform work simplifications and measurement studies, and prepare operations and procedures manuals to assist management in operating more efficiently and effectively.
- Functions as a Management Analyst with advanced knowledge of management systems techniques, processes and technology that will optimize program operations;
- Analyzes management information requirements to develop program or administrative reporting systems including the systems specifications, data gathering and analytical techniques, and systems evaluation methodology;
- Analyzes administrative processes and/or office programs;
- Writes reports, letters, and other documents with recommendations for management programs, policies and activities;
- Develops new or revised management systems and procedures to facilitate the operation of programs within established guidelines;
- Performs administrative and financial analysis;
- Provides research, spreadsheet development, data collection, and analysis;
- Prepares various recurring reports such as monthly, quarterly, cumulative semi-annual and cumulative annual reports;
- Liaises with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis and proactively responds to changes in project scope, identifies potential issues and recommends actions;
- Provides technical guidance and assistance to lower level staff;
- Provides day-to-day support in diverse program activities and projects;
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Interpersonal Skills
- Attention to detail
- Expertise in contract
- Oral and written communication
- Problem-solving skills
None required for this position
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 75% of the time.
- Occasionally moves about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer.
- Expresses or exchanges ideas by means of the spoken word. Those activities in which they must convey detailed or important spoken instructions to other workers accurately, loudly or quickly.
- Frequently moves standard office equipment up to 25 pounds.
- Must be able to work indoor conditions 90% of the time.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
- This is a full-time position. Typical days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 7:15 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- None required for this position.
- Minimum of 2 years general office experience.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
Must possess a SECRET security clearance
Executive Order 14043 COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
Pursuant to Executive Order 14043, this position may require full vaccination against COVID-19 regardless of work location pending final decisions on the Executive Order.
All Native Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to age, sex, race, national origin, religion, marital status or physical disability. However, preference may be extended to persons of Indian descent in accordance with applicable laws.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.